Back to Policy Manual
F-140-BR: Health and Wellness of Students and Staff
- Alberta Education Framework for Kindergarten to Grade 12 Wellness Education
- Comprehensive School Health Approach – Alberta Health Services
- Working Together to Support Mental Health in Alberta Schools-Alberta Education
- The superintendent ensures that division schools and workplaces work towards creating and maintaining learning and working environments that support a division culture of health and wellness.
- Division schools and worksites work toward using a comprehensive school health approach that focuses on health and wellness as a whole-school model in a planned, integrated, and holistic way.
- Division schools and worksites work towards supporting the use of technology (e.g. social media) in a manner that develops digital citizenship, which proactively addresses the physical, and psychological health risks associated with technology.