Back to Policy Manual
D-180-BR: Resolution of Complaints/Concerns Regarding Division Staff
- Healthy Interactions Program
- The board of trustees directs administrations to:
- develop a procedure to address complaints or concerns regarding division staff;
- conduct annual Healthy Interactions training sessions for staff new to the division so that they are trained in the Healthy Interactions method and procedures;
- treat all concerns or complaints seriously and make an effort to come to some appropriate resolution; and
- disregard all anonymous complaints.
- The board of trustees understands that despite best efforts, differences in opinion, interpretation and understanding are inevitable. In these cases, administration is encouraged to use the process described herein and the forms attached in Appendix “A”.