Back to Policy Manual
C-690-AR: Noon Hour Student Accommodation
- The principal is responsible for the provision of noon hour accommodation of students who wish to stay over the midday break, including appropriate supervision.
- The principal is responsible for the development and implementation of regulations governing the school's noon hour accommodation.
- Fees charged to parents for noon hour accommodation are not to exceed the cost of supervision, supplies, materials and other services directly related to providing noon hour accommodation.
- Fees for noon hour accommodation may be reduced or waived by the principal on the basis of individual need.
- The option of staying at school during the noon hour may be suspended or revoked by the principal as a result of unacceptable behavior on the part of the student.