Facts about our division
Our division is growing!
Here are facts about our division for the current (2023-24) school year.
- 657 kindergarten students registered for the 2023-24 school year - the highest in our division's history.
- Student enrolment has increased 3% and our division now serve more than 9,500 students.
- Enrolment is up 39% since 2012.
- All but one cohort grew in size as they moved forward a grade.
- Over 2,700 students are in 108 non-permanent classrooms (47 are old portables and 61 are new modulars).
- Our jurisdiction is working with the provincial government to plan facilities for the rapid growth of high school students that is imminent.
- The budget for 2023-24 is $112 million.
- We are one of the largest employers in the City of St. Albert, employing over 900 people.
|Kindergarten Enrollment||Student Enrollment|