Registration is now online!
Registration for new high school students for the 2020-2021 school year will open in March in conjunction with the open houses. Please check back at the beginning of March for the activated registration link.
The registration process includes the following documents:
- Please contact the school for orientation times.
- To register for Grade 1, children must be six on or before the last day of February. To register for Kindergarten, children must be five on or before the last day of February. Please note: new provincial government regulations come into effect for the 2020-2021 school year, which will require that children must be five years old on or before December 31, 2020 to begin Kindergarten in the fall of 2020.
Which school will my child attend?
- Students usually attend their neighbourhood schools. Click here to determine which school is in your neighbourhood.
- Because of special needs or alternative program options, it is sometimes necessary to send a child to another school for program purposes.
- Students may be permitted to enroll in other schools if space is available. Yellow bus service, however, would not be guaranteed to children attending a school other than their designated neighbourhood school.
Additional information is available from the principal of your neighbourhood school, our District Administration Office at 780.460.3712, through our registration guide, or on the neighbourhood schools section of this site.
Program service fees are levied for students whose parent(s) or guardian(s) live outside of Alberta. International students should read the International Student Application Procedures and must fill out the International Student Application Form.
Drug Free Protocol
Code of Student Conduct
Working with students, staff, parents, and the community, St. Albert Public Schools has developed a Student Conduct Policy that will serve to promote a positive attitude and acceptable behaviour in our schools. The policy is in place to ensure that our students get the maximum benefit from their education in a safe and inviting environment. Parents play an important role in assisting teachers and principals in implementing our Student Conduct Policy.
Microsoft 365 Deal for Students
District students are able to access Microsoft Office software for free. For details, please click here.