District Mission and Beliefs
Through our commitment to excellence in public education, we strive to ensure all students become life-long learners, confident and capable of shaping their future and meeting the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our BeliefsIn our commitment to public education, we believe that...
- Our students' learning is central to everything we do.
- It is the shared responsibility of the school community (students, staff, parents, community members) to encourage all students to become respectful, responsible, global citizens who demonstrate tolerance and acceptance.
- By setting high expectations students are challenged to achieve to their full potential.
- Schools must be safe and caring environments where students, staff and parents feel connected, valued and respected.
- Public education is the foundation of equal opportunity that recognizes and enhances the value and potential of all.
- The classroom is central to student learning.
- Members of our school community have a shared responsibility and obligation to provide learners with an optimum learning environment.