BusPlannerTransportation Services uses a suite of transportation products called BusPlanner. Highlights include:
- No more printed schedules! All info, including your child’s route number, bus stop and pick-up and drop-off times are online.
- The system is GPS-based, which means you can see exactly where your child’s bus is at any time. This has the added benefit of less reliance on manual updates and notifications.
- The online system will provide an estimated time of arrival at your child’s stop.
- If schedules or routes change during the year, everyone on that route will receive an automatic notification via email.
- Transportation newsletters are digital now.
Parents who have registered their children for yellow bus service will receive their user name and password. This will give parents access to the transportation portal and the “Where’s My Bus” app. To access the BusPlanner portal, please click here.