Your Bus PassBus passes are available throughout the year from Transportation Services, located in the District Office at 60 Sir Winston Churchill Ave.
EligibilityThese students are eligible for a bus pass:
- Kindergarten to Grade 9 students who live more than 1.6 km away from their designated school.
- Grade 10 to 12 - students who live more than 2.4 km away from their designated school.
- Severely disabled students.
Distances are measured by the most direct route on a street and/or walkway and may be modified to reflect geographic and roadway considerations.
Stand-by PassesA student who can request a stand-by pass is a:
- Sibling of a student directed to a district program.
- Student who lives on the edge of the outer boundary but within the walk limit of the designated school.
- Student who elects to attend a school other than the designated school.
Requests for stand-by passes are accepted starting the first Monday in June.
Stand-by students must access a stop that already exists on the bus route.
Please note: It may be necessary to revoke stand-by passes if space becomes unavailable.
Now that you have a bus pass...Students must scan their bus pass when entering and exiting the bus. Passes are non-transferable and will be revoked if used by anyone other than the cardholder.
Please note, parents are permitted to board school busses only while supervising field trips and with the school's permission.